website was updated on 09/21/16.
- Showing Up Action Group of DA is sponsoring a RECORD HOP MEETING Saturday 9/24/16 6:15-7:15pm at Sheen Center of Thought and Culture Studio A&B 18 Bleeker St (enter on Elizabeth St) Learn new ways of keeping DA records, including time 'spending'. Three Speakers will share examples in a 'show and tell' setting.
download the flyer to learn more, and to print for your meetings
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for July 2016 is
available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Diversity Best Practices.
A request from the 2015-2016 Diversity Caucus and the GSB Public Information Committee. Click here for full details.
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
More information is available on the GSR website.
- Seeking stories about DA Founder.
In preparation for D.A.’s gala 40th anniversary celebration in
2015-2016, the fellowship’s Archives are collecting memories of DA
founder John Henderson. Download
the flyer for more information.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.