- This website was updated on 05/19/2022.
- WELCOME TO DEBTORS ANONYMOUS VIDEO:
Is your life unmanagable because of debt? See the D. A. Welcome Video here.
- DA Event- SPRING LIGHTS:
Sunday May 22nd 11:30-6:00PM EST - Sponsored by Northern California DA Intergroup. Focusing on Communication, Clarity and Spending. With multiple speakers, open sharing and lots of recovery! Please visit the website or
download the flyer for complete information. Please print and share at your meetings.
- RETURN TO IN PERSON MEETINGS: A few meetings have resumed in person. See the list below. Where it says In Person and Zoom, the meetings are taking place separately. If it says Hybrid, the on-line and live componenets are joined.
If you would like to submit meeting changes, please follow the the instructions here, and we will add it to our list of meetings in the area.
- D.A. Literature Now Available in Electronic Format: The GSB is pleased to announce that most of the Fellowship's.English-language Literature previously available only in paper format is now available for electronic download. for more information and prices visit our
Literature Page,-or- visit www.debtorsanonymous.org/ebooks to purchase electronic format literature. Here is a flyer you can print to share the news at your meetings!
- COVID-19 NYC DA UPDATES: We encourage members to stay connected by telephone, attend phone and zoom meetings, and use precautionary measures when meeting face to face. The health of our fellowship is important physically, emotionally and spiritually.
If you would like to submit a group closure or move to zoom , please follow the the instructions here, and we will add it to our comprehensive list of zoom & phone meetings here.
- INTERGROUP BUSINESS ZOOM ACCOUNT: Intergroup has purchased a Business Zoom Account, and is making it available for D.A. meetings to use. Host member accounts are $21.09 per month per group. The primary contact will be assigned as the host for the group. If your primary contact changes, you will need to complete a new form. Suggested service requirements are 90 days of solvency, 2 PRGs and some experience with zoom.
Download the flyer for complete information. Fill out this form to submit a request. Please print both and share at your meetings.
- Write for the D.A. Magazine: D.A. Ways and Means magazine is always looking for member stories. There has been a request for more stories focusing on retirement issues.
Download the flyer for complete information and to share at your meetings.
- THE BOTTOM LINE is back!! -
Get it here, and find out how to contribute here.
Please share this announcement at you meetings.
- 1st Quarter Ways & Means 2021- Now Available
Get it here and please share this announcement at your meetings.
- Latest issue of D.A. Focus- Now Available
1st Quarter 2022. Get it
here and please share this announcement at your meetings.
- SUPPORT YOUR DA SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS.Group contributions keep your DA services functioning. Here is the Suggested Group Contribution Policy.
- NYC Meeting List is NOW available.
A copy of the list for March 2019 is available here. We rely on you to help keep this list up to date! If you know of any new, changed or closed meetings, please let us know!
- Intergroup Information listed here.
The time, location and information about the monthly Intergroup meeting is listed here.
- GSR Information listed here.
The time and location of the monthly GSR meeting is listed here.
- The DA Treasurer's Guide.
Get valuable advice from DA's General Service Office about how to
- DA Recorded Speakers online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength &
hope from recovering debtors in NY on
- Blank "We
Care" sheet available here.